The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects (formerly From The Press Box) ep 134 | Montreal Canadiens, Philadelphia Flyers, Dan Robertson, NHL, AHL, Rocket Sports Media
ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA — Welcome to The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects (formerly From The Press Box) on Rocket Sports Radio! This premier podcast featured on The AHL Report provides hockey fans with the latest news, analysis, and commentary regarding the Laval Rocket, Lehigh Valley Phantoms and teams all around the AHL.
The Press Zone on Rocket Sports Radio
Hosts Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) and Amy Johnson (@FlyersRule) will provide information on the American Hockey League, as well as the ECHL, junior hockey leagues, international hockey, prospects, and potential NHL draftees. It’s an informative and entertaining weekly show brought to you by a team of credentialed, knowledgeable hockey journalists!
This Week’s Topics
Segment 1: Montreal Canadiens & Philadelphia Flyers
- Flyers recap: Game 1 success versus the Bruins, Philippe Myers
- Michael Raffl out with injury, now what?
- Habs update with special guest Dan Robertson, Canadiens play-by-play announcer (TSN 690)
Segment 2: Around the AHL
- AHL Board of Governors announce new target start date for 2020-21 season
- AHL announces service and excellence awards
- Winnipeg Jets head coach Paul Maurice gives nod to player development
Segment 3: Beyond the AHL
- European leagues continue to snap up players: Leskinen, Seider
- CHL News: League to appoint Independent Review Panel
- Feel Good Finale: Star Struck!
Get The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects!
Missed an episode? You can find every episode of From The Press Box right HERE.
Check out a new episode of The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects every Tuesday, where Amy and Rick will talk about the Montreal Canadiens prospects in the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, OHL, and European leagues, as well as taking a closer look at other AHL teams, news, entertainment, and special events around the American Hockey League.
Don’t miss daily game recaps, player profiles and league news on AHL Report.
Search for “The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects” from Rocket Sports Radio on your favorite podcast app and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on apps including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!