The Press Zone Podcast ep 260 | Laval Rocket, Rocket, AHL, Montreal Canadiens, NHL, Rocket Sports Media, hockey, prospects
ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA — Welcome to The Press Zone for hockey prospects on Rocket Sports Radio! This premier podcast is featured on The AHL Report, and provides hockey fans with the latest news, analysis, and commentary regarding the Montreal Canadiens, Laval Rocket, and teams all around the AHL.
The Press Zone on Rocket Sports Radio
Our podcast hosts Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) and Amy Johnson (@FlyersRule) will provide information on the American Hockey League, as well as the ECHL, junior hockey leagues, international hockey, prospects, and potential NHL draftees. It’s an informative and entertaining weekly show brought to you by a team of credentialed, knowledgeable hockey journalists!
This Week’s Topics
Segment 1: Montreal Canadiens & Laval Rocket
- Eastern Conference Final: series tied 3-3, one more game to decide who advances to the Calder Cup Final
- Hear from Rocket head coach Jean-Francois Houle after Laval’s Game 6 victory
- Kaiden Guhle receiving high honors in the WHL
Segment 2: AHL and Beyond
- AHL Hot Stove featuring Patrick Williams: Laval’s comeback, Western Conference Final update
- Rocket coverage and upcoming features this week at AHLReport.com
- Check out the Canadiens Connection podcast!
- Join Our Team!
Get The Press Zone!
Missed an episode? You can find every episode of From The Press Zone right HERE.
Check out a new episode of The Press Zone for hockey prospects every Tuesday, where Amy and Rick talk about prospects in the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, OHL, and European leagues. They also take a closer look at other AHL teams, news, entertainment, and special events around the American Hockey League.
Plus, don’t miss our daily game recaps, player profiles and league news on AHL Report.
Just search for “The Press Zone” from Rocket Sports Radio on your favorite podcast app and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on apps including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!