Be a contributor to the AHL Report Team!
AHL Report is currently looking to add talented, motivated and committed people to our team.
Who are you?
- A student wishing to gain experience
- A young professional interested in broadening your credentials
- An experienced hockey mind looking for a platform to share your expertise
- A passionate fan looking to contribute to our publications by connecting with fellow hockey fans
Why join AHL Report?
- Add valuable experience working with an incredible team of talented professionals
- Gain attention for your work and build your personal brand with exposure to our unparalleled global community of fans
- Make industry contacts
- Attend events as credentialed journalists
How can you contribute?
We are specifically interested in individuals who have education and/or experience in the following areas, and who can be supportive colleagues.
- Sports Writing: Create original content that is informational, analytical or editorial
- Translation: Language translation for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Slovakian
- Editing: Review drafted content, making improvements to meet the standards of our style guide
- Forum Administration: Moderate our community boards: Fantomes du Forum, The Montreal Forum
- Social Media: Stimulate discussions on Twitter and moderate our Facebook fan page
- Multimedia: Sports photography or video editing
- Graphic Design: Creative services for featured content and our websites
- Web Development and User Support: Programming, maintenance, security and support
- Event Planning: Coordination of All Habs Hockey Parties in your location
- Sponsorship and Marketing: Advertising, partnership building, seek sponsorships
Are you a good fit?
If you are bright, loyal, passionate and willing to dedicate yourself to a remarkable team, I’d love to hear from you.
Editor-in-Chief, AHL Report
If you wish to apply to join our successful team, please complete and submit the form below:
Privacy ensured. We never share your information.
(* required fields)
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Thank you for your application. You will be hearing from us shortly.