The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects ep 161 | Laval Rocket, Lehigh Valley Phantoms, AHL, Montreal Canadiens, Philadelphia Flyers, NHL, WHL Rocket Sports Media
ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA — Welcome to The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects (formerly From The Press Box) on Rocket Sports Radio! This premier podcast featured on The AHL Report provides hockey fans with the latest news, analysis, and commentary regarding the Laval Rocket, Lehigh Valley Phantoms and teams all around the AHL.
The Press Zone on Rocket Sports Radio
Hosts Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) and Amy Johnson (@FlyersRule) will provide information on the American Hockey League, as well as the ECHL, junior hockey leagues, international hockey, prospects, and potential NHL draftees. It’s an informative and entertaining weekly show brought to you by a team of credentialed, knowledgeable hockey journalists!
This Week’s Topics
Segment 1: Montreal Canadiens & Philadelphia Flyers
- Montreal Canadiens: Understanding salary cap gymnastics, Byron clears waivers
- Laval Rocket: Opening weekend recap
- Flyers news: Players coming and going from COVID-19 list, Lake Tahoe game at risk
- Lehigh Valley Phantoms: reviewing Valentine’s Day OT winner
Segment 2: Around the AHL
- Ontario Health Minister clears the Marlies and Senators to play
- Hurricanes and Maple Leafs trade
- CCM Partnership extension
- AHL Player of the Week: Michael Bunting
- Standings after first weekend of play
Segment 3: Beyond the AHL
- WHL to create a Hub City in Regina
- Feel Good Finale: Coffee, Please!
Get The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects!
Missed an episode? You can find every episode of From The Press Box right HERE.
Check out a new episode of The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects every Tuesday, where Amy and Rick will talk about the Montreal Canadiens prospects in the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, OHL, and European leagues, as well as taking a closer look at other AHL teams, news, entertainment, and special events around the American Hockey League.
Don’t miss daily game recaps, player profiles and league news on AHL Report.
Search for “The Press Zone for Hockey Prospects” from Rocket Sports Radio on your favorite podcast app and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on apps including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!